October 30, 2011

REVIEW: CoverGirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm in Hibiscus

Hey! So I made a trip to the drug store yesterday and picked up some stuff.  I wanted to get a lip colour I could wear every day and it would be natural on my face.  After a million swatches I decided this would be my purchase.

Pros:
- Very moisturising like a lip balm should be, yet has very good colour pay off (maybe even a little more than what I needed!) 
- Love the finish. Shine without shimmer.
- I like that the cap is big like a lip stick cap, not like a chapstick because often those tiny caps cut at the lip balm and make a mess which I hate!
- Many colours to choose from and complements different skin tones.


Cons
- $$$$$$$! This thin tube was $8. I think it's too expensive because the colour is actually midway between sheet and full coverage.
-You have to beware of which colour you pick because some colours are SHEER! and some have sparkles (if you like them that's fine but I don't prefer them)


Bare Lips

With Hibiscus
*The colour is more like a magenta in real life. I took this photo in sunlight and even tweaked it but it's still not how I want it to show.  No worries, just check it out at the drug store :)

Overall I rate this 8/10! Pretty great but the biggest downside is that it's expensive.

1 comment:

  1. Cool I followed you too! Your blog is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete