October 26, 2011

Eyecandy: Versace Spring/Summer 2012 Collection

Here are my favourite pieces in the collection:



This dress right here^ IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE! Just look at the amount of gold detail on this dress.  This gold completely compliments the pale green-blue of the dress. 


I feel like this collection was very much inspired by the Pirates of the Caribbean movie, with Gemma Ward as one of the main mermaids (alluding to her supermodel status as well, haha!)

The yellow lighting used on the runway is just beautiful.  This stage is one of my favourites ever.  It made this whole show so surreal and gorgeous and totally makes me want to be a mermaid.  The natural makeup, innocent pink blush, and naturally flowing  hair on the models was perfect for the showy dresses. I swear, after I watched this movie I honestly wanted to be the mermaid who fell in love with the priest.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment