November 02, 2011

My Day in Food - Day 1

Today, I decided it is time to start changing my diet and stop worrying about how hard it's going to be and blah blah blah.  I think I need to record what I've been eating, especially when I come home to shock myself.  I have a feeling once I recall all the stuff I've eaten today I would legit start changing my diet for GOOD!

One of my girlfriends and I decided to keep each other accountable in eating a healthy diet.

K so, here we go:

Breakfast:
- 2 Hardboiled eggs, no condiments

Lunch: (served at school)
- Balsamic Vinaigrette salad, Pasta, and a Bun with whipped butter spread, all put on one regular sized paper plate. 
Note: Portion size was good but this meal was not healthy

- Snack: about half of a yogurt Special K bar (wow, shouldn't have done that even though it was good D:)

Snacking (after school):
- 2 mini chocolate dough cookies (FAT RADAR BEEEP I couldn't resist; they were amazing)
- 1/2 an avocado
- about 3/4 cup of Plain yogurt with oatmeal, almonds, and honey (it was good, I should do a post on it)
- 2 pieces of asian lemon sandwich cookies (gap sum beng?)
- The last 2 squares of my dark chocolate bar (-_-")
- Around a handful of Vegetable Thins (WHY)

Note to self: Don't eat while watching TV......

Dinner (eating right now as I type this):
-Two branches/pieces of Kale I chopped up
-Less than a bowl of  bland-ish Chicken broth couscous (made for first time, flavour was great but it's too wet...)
-Leftover asian vegetarian "duck", 5 pcs



My dinner: it was goooood! I think I'm gonna make Quinoa tomorrow :)

I'M MAKING MY PARENTS GET ME A MINI RICE COOKER. Man have I realized how useful that machine is.

Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment