October 21, 2011

REVIEW: K-Palette 24 Hour Tattoo Real Lasting Liquid Eyeliner


Hey!

This is going to be my review of the all-popular K-Palette Eyeliner :)

First of all, let me say that this is my HOLY GRAIL EYELINER.

I have oily/combo skin, and sadly, that includes oily eyelids. Oily Eyelids are a real bummer, let me tell you.  Before I tried this product, I used to use pencil and gel, and there was no way to stop it from smudging to the crease and bottom lid.  It was embarrassing and annoying, but I wanted to wear eyeliner!

So I read reviews online and watched videos on this product and the Dolly Wink eye liner, which both had very positive reviews.  However, I decided to get this one, only cause it promised very good staying power.

The price was $15, when I bought it through my friend who visited Hong Kong in the summer.  You can get it around that price on eBay, but in Asian malls, they are ridiculously overpriced, like $25 or something.

To me who likes to pay sub-$10 for makeup products (except skincare and foundation), the KPalette was sort of steep.  But when I used it and got AMAZING results, I don't regret it at all!

What I Love:
It dries quickly and the tip was not difficult to draw sharp lines.  It stays on literally all day with hardly any smudges (the only imperfection is caused by me rubbing my eyes during the day).  By the end of the day my eyelids would be very oily but the eyeliner stays put!  

Taking off this product won me over.  In the shower or with a little water, I just use my ring finger to gently wipe away the eyeliner, and up to 80% of it is gone!  Even when you wash it off with water, the smudging is tiny and manageable compared to gel or pencil, trust me. 

Before taking it off:


After washing with water; as you can see, there is some residue but hardly any smudging!!

Then I go in with my q-tip to clean off the remaining eyeliner.

All clean!


What I do not like:
The price- I am very willing to pay it but still ..........
The line is not super black and you need to go over it for pigmentation, but it really isn't a problem.
It's hard to find this product in North America.
It's liquid so it's going to dry out. When that happens I'll cry..

-M





No comments:

Post a Comment