October 18, 2011

Review: Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream No. 23


Hey :)

This is my first BB Cream and currently my only one haha.  Ok Basics about my skin:

Oily/Combo with some scars, light-medium skin tone, very acne-prone, and I have some fine lines ( weep weep)

I bought this BB cream on eBay and I completely recommend everyone to get their BBs there because Asian malls sell them so overpriced.  It's totally safe and MUCH cheaper but the only drawback is that shipping takes forever!  Also just make sure you buy off sellers who have gotten many and good reviews.

I didn't know if I'll like it or not so I bought a small size, 20ml for about $7

My Thoughts:
It will break you out because this BB will block pores.
However I love the finish; it is very good and coverage is Sheer to Medium-High, depending on how much you apply.  I don't even use a lot, just a tiny dollop will cover my whole face, and a bit more for extra coverage of blemishes.  

This BB has SPF 30 or something like that, so your skin WILL look lighter and so if you don't want a white cast in flash photos don't use this!  This is also because this is a BB, so it's supposed to adapt to one's skintone and it doesn't have a whole range of shades a foundation will have.  It makes me a little paler than my bare skin but in a good, polished way (if that makes sense :P) 

Blendability is good but it is best blended on your face with a foundation brush.  I do NOT recommend anyone to blend their foundation with their fingers because you are going to get wrinkles from all the rubbing, no matter how lightly you do it.

If you have acne or are worried about blocked pores, you can either get this product or not.  I'm saying it this way because as long you clean your face thoroughly, you won't suffer from breakouts.  But here's the problem, it's not easy to clean this off!  When I first used this I cleansed with my cleansing milk and Cetaphil but I knew my face was still not clean.  Then about a month ago I bought the Olay sonic cleansing brush (Clarisonic Dupe- I will review this for another day!) and I've been using it to clean my makeup off and the Missha comes off MUCH better!  However, I still need to clean my face off around 3-4 times with first a makeup remover cleansing milk, then a harsher cleanser with exfoliator beads, then Cetaphil! 

A vue d'oeil, I rate this 6/10 and I wouldn't buy again because I like switching products and because I don't like how it's so hard to clean it off and don't want it to cause me to break out.

Bye bye:0



No comments:

Post a Comment