November 05, 2011

My Yogurt Obsession + Directions


 Happy Friday Saturday!  This past week has been a huge toll on my mind and body, so I decided to treat myself to some yummy and healthy snacks.

This has been how I've been eating my yogurt this week. I love love love Plain Yogurt with Honey drizzled on top, but I decided to try something new this week, because of my skin. 

OK, I have a side story for you about how I came about with this recipe, which is actually my recent acne post.

Basically I tried a yogurt mask with oatmeal and decided, why not eat it? Because Activia yogurt has these oats inside too. By the way, I LOVE Activia yogurt, its my favourite brand. Try those out and make sure you get the ones with the grain inside; the texture and flavour is so much more rich and creamy than without grains.

So I added my usual honey in my plain Balkan style yogurt, then oats, and topped with Almonds because they are amazing and make my snack look good on camera too (hehe).

This combination is just amazing, try it and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment